Why Our Pub is Great
A proper pub at the centre of the local community, The Plough and Harrow offers everything from weekly quiz nights and Sky Sports to cracking food at reasonable prices. Whether you’re coming in for a coffee and a natter with the girls, a post-work drink, or a big night out, we’ve got you covered!
Bring the other half for a delicious meal and pick from a menu of pub classics, aromatic curries, brilliant burgers, and lip-smacking chicken. Head down on most weeknights for drinks deals and food offers. Pop in on Sunday for a proper roast featuring all the trimmings, and dig in to roast pork with crackling, turkey with pigs in blankets, roast beef, or a veggie option. And if you’ve got a sweet tooth, don’t miss the opportunity to finish it all off with a sinful and delicious dessert.
Want to keep it simple? Our stonking starters, sharers, and sides are the business if you’re having a few cheeky ones with the fellers (or the ladies).
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Plough & Harrow, Little Sutton Lane, Sutton Coldfield, B75 5PF